SIA says SilkAir will continue to add Boeing 737 MAXs
May 17, 2019 - by airlinerwatch.com
Singapore - On May 17, Singapore Airlines said the order for 31 Boeing 737 MAX 8 is still intact for its low-cost subsidiary SilkAir.
SIA subsidiary SilkAir already has six Boeing 737 MAX 8 in the fleet but they are currently grounded since March like all other MAX series jets around the world.
Although some Boeing customers scrapped their 737 MAX orders after two deadly crashes of...
- Safety, Automation, Certification and Geopolitics - What Are The ... ›
- COMPLETE VIDEO: Rogue Boeing 737 Max planes 'with minds of ... ›
- Ethiopian Airlines reveals pilot's last request from doomed Boeing ... ›
- Boeing 737MAX Lavatory - "You Can't Get In Them" says Flight ... ›
- AMERICAN AIRLINES PUTS LIPSTICK ON A PIG, 737 MAX STYLE ... ›