Czech Airlines emerges as A220 and A321XLR customer
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
October 23, 2019 - by DAVID KAMINSKI-MORRO for flightglobal.com
Previously announced on October 9, 2019 by Fliegerfaust: Czech Airlines Orders Airbus A220-300
Czech Airlines has emerged as an Airbus A220 customer, ordering four of the -300 variant as part of an agreement which includes converting A320neos to the long-range A321XLR.
The flag-carrier had seven A320neos on order but last month cancelled four of them.
Airbus says the airline has instead ordered four A220-300s, which will be configured with 149 seats.
The airframer revealed earlier this month that an undisclosed customer had ordered four A220-300s and 10 of the smaller A220-100.
- One More - One SWISS A220 Did a Single Engine Landing in Paris ... ›
- Airbus New A220-500 is the Boeing 737 MAX Killer? - FliegerFaust ›
- On This Day - 5 Years Ago a A220 Engine Exploded (CSeries ... ›
- Giant Command for Air France Buying 60 Airbus A220 Aircraft + ... ›
- Spirit and Air France Order Airbus A220 at Paris Air Show 2019 ... ›