GECAS and David Neeleman agree to a letter of intent for nine (9) Airbus A220-300 aircraft
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
June 17, 2019 - by GECAS
GECAS and David Neeleman's new airline, codenamed 'Moxy', have agreed to a letter of intent for the purchase and leaseback of nine A220-300 aircraft with deliveries scheduled in 2021 and 2022.
Neeleman is a veteran airline entrepreneur, with a world renowned track record of success: he is the founder of both JetBlue and Azul Brazilian Airlines, and the controlling investor in the consortium which has turned around the fortunes of TAP Air Portugal.
Neeleman's latest startup airline will be based in the United States and will focus on getting travelers where they want to go, quickly, conveniently and inexpensively.
In a shift away from...
- Spirit drops Embraer from aircraft campaign - Evaluating Airbus ... ›
- Drone Delivery Canada Announces Commercial Agreement with Air ... ›
- Air France Evaluating the Airbus A220 - Anne Rigail's Plan to ... ›
- Things You Don't Know About The First Delta A220 / CSeries ... ›
- Spirit and Air France Order Airbus A220 at Paris Air Show 2019 ... ›
- Airbus Investing - Increasing A220 Production - Thank You Airbus ... ›