Video: Air Canada A220-300 First Flight Review - I'm Passenger Number One!
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 24, 2020 - by Everyday Reviews
Air Canada's AC317 flight from YUL-YYC is an historic one as it's the first Airbus A220-300 to go into commercial service in North America. On top of that, I get to be passenger #1 on this momentous occasion in Canadian Aviation.
The made in Canada A220-300 is quieter, more fuel efficient, features 19" wide seats in economy as well as 10" Panasonic entertainment systems, power outlets, USB and USB C ports and larger aisles and windows. What's not to love with this new Canadian beauty.
Photo credit : Brian Losito
- Video: Air Canada Airbus A220-300 INAUGURAL FLIGHT! Calgary ... ›
- UPDATED #4: Delivery of First Air Canada Airbus A220 on ... ›
- Things You Don't Know About The First Delta A220 / CSeries ... ›
- *Delivery Flight!!* airBaltic Airbus A220-300 (CS300) departing ... ›
- *Delivery Flight!!!* Delta's FIRST Airbus A220-100 (CS100 ... ›
- FIRST FLIGHT! - DELTA FIRST AIRBUS A220 (CSeries) - First Flight ... ›