Airbus A220 : Three More Deliveries Than Anticipated And About 45% More Than In 2018 (33 Deliveries)
A welcome break from Bombardiers policy to forecast more deliveries than actually were delivered.
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
December 23, 2019 - by aeroturbopower.com
- A welcome break from Bombardiers policy to forecast more deliveries than actually were delivered.
A320neo family production is still a problem, this time not because of missing engines, but because of missing cabins.
Airbus maybe should have launched a new-build freighter version earlier...😂
Production of the A220 though went better than predicted by Airbus.
According to the Airbus Family Flight Page 44 aircraft were delivered so far and 48 had a first flight. I guess the four remaining aircraft will be delivered until the end of the year.
That would be three more deliveries than anticipated and about 45% more than in 2018 (33 deliveries). A welcome break from Bombardiers policy to forecast more deliveries than actually were delivered.
But with the recent announcement from Airbus that building the so-called "pre FAL" I doubt that out of Mirabel there will be a big jump in delivery numbers out of Mirabel in 2020.
Airbus made some progress in completing the aircraft, building more capacity in the "back part" of the assembly process. But as long as there is...
- VIDEO: First Air Canada Airbus A220 Delivery - FliegerFaust ›
- Faust's Notes - FliegerFaust ›
- Bombardier to sell its stake in former CSeries (A220), says BMO ... ›
- Delta Airbus A220 Corrosion Before Delivery - FliegerFaust ›
- Airbus New A220-500 is the Boeing 737 MAX Killer? - FliegerFaust ›