Video: In the making: Air Tanzania's first A220
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
Air Tanzania as become the first African carrier to take delivery of the Airbus A220 aircraft, the newest addition to the Airbus family of commercial aircraft. Air Tanzania (The Wings of the Kilimanjaro) also becomes the latest member of Airbus aircraft operators.
- Things You Don't Know About The First Delta A220 / CSeries ... ›
- The Insider - What's Going To Happen at Bombardier - A Must Read ... ›
- FOUND: The Hercules that had gone missing on 23 May 1969 ... ›
- Did you see this? Video: Boeing's Reaction on Delta Ordering A220 ... ›
- Airbus Investing - Increasing A220 Production - Thank You Airbus ... ›
- Ah! Aircraft Hacking... - FliegerFaust ›