BEA begins new search for key fragment in Air France A380 engine failure
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 13, 2019 - by Thierry Dubois for atwonline.com
French air accident investigation bureau BEA is gearing up for a new search phase in Greenland, still hoping to find a key fragment of the Air France Airbus A380 engine that lost its fan in flight on Sept. 30, 2017.
New sensors and methods have been developed. A go-team is waiting for local weather conditions to improve, a BEA spokesperson said. In addition to BEA—which has been delegated the investigation by Danish authorities—representatives from the US National ...
- A380 Emirates plane in 'Near Miss' mid-air Collision with Airbus A330 ›
- If Air France No Longer Wants The Airbus A380, Will Anyone ... ›
- Is The A380 Less Economical Than a 777-300ER? - FliegerFaust ›
- Second Airbus A380 for ANA is in the sky ! Now on it's way to XFW ... ›
- End of an era: Two Ex-Singapore Airlines Airbus A380 to be ... ›