A380 termination good for Airbus, tough on suppliers, analyst says
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
February 11, 2019 - by Leeham News
Terminating the A380 program may be a blessing in disguise for Airbus, writes a US aerospace analyst.
At the same time, it could cause headaches for the supply chain.
Carter Copeland of Melius Research LLC makes a split decision on the future of the A380. There is speculation that retiring Airbus CEO Tom Enders might decide to end the program before he leaves office in April, clearing the decks for his successor, Guillaume Faury.
- A380 Emirates plane in 'Near Miss' mid-air Collision with Airbus A330 ›
- Boeing 787 deal in jeopardy, too, as Emirates weighs killing A380 ... ›
- WHY THE AIRBUS A380 HAS FAILED THE AIRLINES - FliegerFaust ›
- Has The Airbus A380 Worse Economics Than The Boeing B777-9 or ... ›
- If Air France No Longer Wants The Airbus A380, Will Anyone ... ›