Video: Fuel truck hits two parked Bombardier CRJ900 jets at Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 26, 2019 - by airlinerwatch.com
Dallas, Texas - A fuel truck collided with two American Eagle CRJ900 jets on Nov. 25 at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport.
The truck hit two parked Bombardier CRJ-900s registered N945LR and N915FJ.
(see video below)
No passengers or crew members were seriously injured. Paramedics evacuated a flight attendant aboard one of the planes.
The incident happened at 8:42 a.m. as both aircraft prepared for departure...
- May 29 2014 - Bombardier CSeries Engine Exploded - FliegerFaust ›
- Accident at Fiumicino: pieces of plane fall on roofs and cars, "a man ... ›
- High accident rate keeps Nepal on European blacklist - FliegerFaust ›
- Texas plane crash: 10 killed in small plane accident at Dallas-area ... ›
- Remembering Two Other Mysterious 737 Accidents - FliegerFaust ›
- 2017-07-07 Air Canada A320 lined-up on taxiway on approach to ... ›