New Video: The Avro Arrow CF-105
The cancellation of the Avro CF-105 "arrow" changed everything
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 25, 2019 - by The History Guy: History Deserves to Be Remembered
In the 1950s, Canada had one of the world's most advanced aerospace industries.
But the cancellation of the Avro CF-105 "arrow" changed everything. The History Guy remembers The Avro Arrow and forgotten aviation history. It deserves to be remembered.
The History Guy: History Deserves to Be Remembered is the place to find short snippets of forgotten history from five to fifteen minutes long. If you like history too, this is the channel for you.
Subscribe for more forgotten history: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4sE....
- Boeing Increasingly Relied on Outsourced $9-An-Hour Engineers ... ›
- CANADA: Remember The Avro ARROW Who Pushed Canada to Destroy It! - The cold war Avro Arrow jet never entered military service but it has remained a Canadian legend - FliegerFaust ›
- Video: Avro Canada CF-100 Canuck -- Canada's Only Domestically Produced All-Weather Interceptor - FliegerFaust ›
- Norway says Russia Jammed GPS Signal During NATO Drill ... ›
- The Record-Breaking Jet Which Still Haunts A Country - FliegerFaust ›
- Airbus A220/CSeries - How Spending Just One Dollar To Replace Boeing As The World's Largest Aircraft Maker - FliegerFaust ›