Airbus A220/CSeries - How Spending Just One Dollar To Replace Boeing As The World's Largest Aircraft Maker
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 14, 2020 - by Maximus Aviation
Fliegerfaust Note: See unique CSeries videos made by Sylvain Faust before and during the certification process of the Bombardier CSeries (aka Aibus A220). Also all the details here about the engine explosion that DID NOT happen during a test flight https://www.fliegerfaust.com/airbus-engine-explosion-2638368151.html
"This is the true story of how Airbus bought the A220 program for literally just one Canadian dollar and in the process dethroned Boeing claiming the number one spot as the world's largest plane maker."
- Boeing Engineering Plan Collapses... - FliegerFaust ›
- Could Airbus Build An Ultra Long Stretch Of The A220? - FliegerFaust ›
- New Video: The Avro Arrow CF-105 - FliegerFaust ›
- Mitsubishi Heavy To Relocate 2,000 Employees... SpaceJet... CRJ - FliegerFaust ›
- Reaction Engines testing Ammonia as Carbon-Free aviation fuel producing water vapor and safe nitrogen... - FliegerFaust ›