What Really Goes On Inside The Grounded Airplanes and Engineering?
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
See the above video...
With so many aircraft being grounded during the COVID pandemic, in this video I discover the answer to how do airlines store and re-activate airplanes? I asked Etihad Engineering about the work it takes to store an airplane, protect the plane from heat, humidity, sand and dust; I also inquired into the processes involved in bringing a stored plane back to service.
Then I took a tour of the Etihad Engineering hangar, observing how the maintenance is done. A lot of behind the scenes repair and maintenance work goes on in the hangar.
Finally I visited the airline workshop to see how they manufacture and repair seat covers, engine covers, toilet doors and bulkhead panels. A lot of work is carried out to make sure the planes are well maintained.
I asked a few questions on the...
Read more... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ZueIKRm6U
- Russia Sukhoi SuperJet SSJ100 vs Canada Airbus A220 – Which ... ›
- Aerospace Engineering Greatness: Secret Plans for the Avro Arrow ... ›
- Reaction Engines testing Ammonia as Carbon-Free aviation fuel ... ›
- Why the Airbus A340 Has A Middle Landing Gear? - FliegerFaust ›
- Mitsubishi Heavy To Relocate 2,000 Employees... SpaceJet... CRJ ... ›
- A Stealth Fighter Left Too Long in the Freezer - FliegerFaust ›
- Blasting The Air In Front Of Hypersonic Vehicles With Lasers Could Unlock Unprecedented Speeds - FliegerFaust ›