Closing China to US Aerospace Suppliers...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 30, 2020 - by Scott Hamilton for www.leehamnews.com
The Trump Administration this month indicated it might expand its ban on doing business with certain Chinese companies.
The Administration says the additional companies have ties to the military. Included in the listing is COMAC.
If the Administration follows through during its remaining lame-duck time in power, and if the new Biden Administration doesn't reverse or modify the plan, the long-term effect could hurt the US aerospace supply chain.
Dr. David Pritchard, Associate Professor SUNY Empire State College, specializes in Chinese and Russian aerospace.
"How can the US administration put US supplier restrictions on Comac C919 commercial aircraft (and possibly the CR929) when the...
- Russia Sukhoi SuperJet SSJ100 vs Canada Airbus A220 – Which ... ›
- Aerospace Engineering Greatness: Secret Plans for the Avro Arrow ... ›
- What Really Goes On Inside The Grounded Airplanes and ... ›
- Ukroboronprom Claims Theft Cases At Antonov Aircraft Plant ... ›
- Reaction Engines testing Ammonia as Carbon-Free aviation fuel ... ›
- CANADIAN TECHNOLOGY CONTRIBUTED TO TRANS-ATLANTIC TRAVEL - FliegerFaust ›
- De Havilland Canada Will Pause Production Later This Year When The Current Dash 8-400 - FliegerFaust ›
- Aerospace Outlook 2021: Russia and China - FliegerFaust ›