De Havilland Canada Will Pause Dash 8-400 (Q400) Production Later This Year...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 13, 2021 - by Scott Hamilton for www.leehamnews.com
According to data reviewed by LNA, there are 17 Dash 8s scheduled for delivery to customers this year. There are two more that don't have identified customers. It is unclear if these will be built.
DHC notified suppliers to stop...
- Aerospace Engineering Greatness: Secret Plans for the Avro Arrow ... ›
- Airbus A220/CSeries - How Spending Just One Dollar To Replace ... ›
- Closing China to US Aerospace Suppliers... - FliegerFaust ›
- Antonov To Resume Production Of An-74 “Cheburashka” Cargo Plane? - FliegerFaust ›
- Q400 Production Leaving Toronto... - FliegerFaust ›
- Exclusive - Latest Bangladesh Airlines DASH-8-400 (Q400) Delivery - FliegerFaust ›