Boeing Set To Lose Biggest Planemaker Title As Deliveries Fall 37% - read...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 10, 2019 - by Ankit Ajmera for reuters.com
Boeing Co is set to lose the title of being the world's biggest planemaker after reporting a 37% drop in deliveries for the first half of the year due to the prolonged grounding of its best-selling MAX jets.
Boeing deliveries lagged those of Airbus SE, which on Tuesday said it handed over 389 planes in the same period, up 28% from a year earlier. Reuters had reported Airbus delivery numbers on Friday, citing sources.
The numbers indicate that Boeing's full-year deliveries are likely to fall behind its European rival for the first time in eight years...
- Boeing Increasingly Relied on Outsourced $9-An-Hour Engineers ... ›
- A Whistleblower Charges Boeing Jets Have Substandard Parts ... ›
- “if Airbus chooses to produce a stretched CSeries jet — a potential ... ›
- Must Read - Boeing Built Deadly Assumptions Into 737 Max, Blind to ... ›
- Boeing's Latest 737 MAX Concern: Pilots' Physical Strength ... ›