Skyryse Launches FlightOS Autonomy Technology
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 19, 2020 - by Elan Head for verticalmag.com
The technology startup Skyryse has announced a new flight automation system that could potentially be integrated into a wide variety of aircraft — from conventional helicopters and airplanes to next-generation electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) models.
see above video...
Called FlightOS, the system uses on-board computers to control all aspects of the flight envelope, leveraging external radar and sensors for real-time situational awareness.
The pilot commands the aircraft's fly-by-wire flight controls using...
- Mirabel is Getting Closer To Creating a Major Aerospace Hub ... ›
- China Aerospace News - AVIS MA700 - FliegerFaust ›
- CRJ To Disappear in 2020 - Mirabel & Belfast Jobs At Rick ... ›
- Pratt & Whitney Canada's Mirabel, Quebec Aerospace Centre is a ... ›
- Bombardier Global 7500 Flight Test - FliegerFaust ›
- Boom Supersonic Picks An Engine Manufacturer - FliegerFaust ›