Air Canada Is Ending Socially-Distanced Flights & In-Flight Meals Are Making A Comeback
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
June 29, 2020 - by Helena Hanson for narcity.com
The airline isn't blocking middle seats anymore.
Air travel is about to look a little more familiar. Starting July 1, Air Canada will no longer block adjacent seats on its flights, meaning that you could be sitting beside a stranger again. In addition, meal services will be returning to some routes, and wider drinks selections will soon be available.
In a news release shared on June 29, Air Canada confirmed that they'd made some updates to their COVID-19 flight policies.
We're advancing our industry-leading bio-safety measures, offering flexible rebooking options to Economy Class customers on full flights, adding more touchless processes and re-introducing some inflight services like meals designed by our culinary panel: https://t.co/is0NTXO9uc pic.twitter.com/TGxCZ9bHTO
— Air Canada (@AirCanada) June 29, 2020
While the air carrier had previously promised to block middle seats to help enforce physical distancing, they will now sell all available seats.
"Starting July 1, Air Canada will replace its policy of...
- Air Canada Completes Financing Transactions Raising Additional ... ›
- Video: UFO Buzzes Japan Airline Crew - CIA Told FAA To Shut Up ... ›
- First Air Canada Airbus A220 Delivery - FliegerFaust ›
- Video: Air Canada Boeing 777 Clips Another Company Aircraft On ... ›
- What Happens If The US Department Of Transportation (DOT) Lets Air Canada Deny Refunds? - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing to Start Second Phase of 737 MAX Flight Testing - FliegerFaust ›