Boeing 737 MAX Cancellations Pile Up In Bleak Start To The Year - Air Canada Canceled 11 MAX Aircraft
Air Canada canceled 11 Max aircraft
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 12, 2020 - by Leslie Josephs
- Boeing reported more cancellations than orders in February as customers opted out of 737 MAX planes.
- The numbers point to a bleak start to the year for the aircraft manufacturer.
- The planes have been grounded worldwide for nearly a year after two fatal crashes.
Boeing reported Wednesday that it logged more commercial aircraft cancellations than new orders in February, marking a bleak start to the year for the manufacturer already reeling from two fatal crashes of its bestselling plane.
Boeing said Air Canada canceled 11 MAX aircraft while some other customers converted orders for larger planes. For example, aircraft leasing firm Air Lease converted nine Max planes into three 787s. Oman Air converted 10 Maxes into four 787s.
The cancellations tipped Boeing's monthly orders into...
- Air Canada views the A220 as a “Game Changer that will Create ... ›
- UPDATED #4: Delivery of First Air Canada Airbus A220 on ... ›
- More - Airbus A220 Air Canada Flight Simulator - FliegerFaust ›
- Air Canada accused of forcing the passenger to sit on her own piss ... ›
- Video: Jazz/Air Canada HAS SMOKE ONBOARD DURING ... ›