The Air Force's Secret New Fighter Jet Could Pack This Highly Classified Tech
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
- Last month, the Air Force announced it secretly designed, built, and flew a new fighter jet.
- The Air Force believes "sixth-generation" fighters will require major new tech, but the service won't say what that actually includes.
- We do have a few clues about the secret new fighter jet: The new tech involves "survivability, lethality, and persistence."
In September, the U.S. Air Force shocked the world when it announced it had secretly designed, built, and tested a new fighter jet—all in the astonishingly short span of just one year.
The secret new fighter jet—if it's even a new "fighter" at all—is part of the Next Generation Air Dominance (NGAD) program, an Air Force project designed to supplement and eventually replace the F-22 Raptor.
The Air Force has identified five major new technologies...
- Listen To Intense Air Traffic Control Audio Of KC-130J's Collision ... ›
- US Air Force Launches Contest To Replace The B-52 Bomber's ... ›
- US Air Force BACN E-11A Aircraft Crash in Afghanistan Kills ... ›
- Two U.S. Air Force B-52s Just Hunted Down A Destroyer And ... ›
- Video: Everything We Know About The US Air Force's Secret Space ... ›