Airbus Recalling Mirabel Employees Now!
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
20:19 (00:19 UTC) - April 13, 2020 - by Sylvain Faust for Fliegerfaust
According to sources Airbus Canada is recalling at least 150 employees starting tomorrow April 14 at their Mirabel, Quebec A220 assembly facility.
The reason is, believe it or not, a client do want more A220 delivered to them and quickly, all this when airlines are facing huge financial lost due to the coronavirus COVID-19.
But who is this client in a hurry to come to Mirabel to take his brand new A220 aircraft? Air Canada it is!
The A220-300 aircraft that are undergoing completion toward Air Canada would be MSN 55082, 55083 and to more. MSN 55082 and 55083 are the first two to be delivered since close to their first (pre-delivered test) flight.
Something clear, the A220 is doing the job at Air Canada!
I will provide more information when available…
Stay tuned to Fliegerfaust for more if this happens…
By Sylvain Faust for Fliegerfaust.com
PS: You would like to be first to know next time?
it's easy and painless - Do each of the following:
- 1- Subscribe to the Free Newsletter. Do it now, it is really FREE!
- 2- Like Fliegerfaust Facebook page!
- 3- Follow Fliegerfaust on Instagram!
- 4- Follow TheFliegerfaust twitter account!
- 5- Click and Visit some of our advertisers, this help keep Fliegerfaust free. They have some interesting stuff for you.
Thank you for your help and keep reading and sharing Fliegerfaust with others!
Original Fliegerfaust.com content is Copyright Fliegerfaust.com 2020
- Exclusive: Airbus Working On More Than One New A220 Models ... ›
- The COVID-19 Crisis Will Slow The Momentum Of The Airbus A220 ... ›