Could Qantas Or Air New Zealand Order The Airbus A220?
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
The Airbus A220 is gaining ground in popularity around the world and has just embarked on a tour of the Asia Pacific region.
This raises the question as to whether or not Qantas or Air New Zealand would be interested in buying it for their fleets.
Incorporating all of the latest state-of-the-art technologies and aeronautical designs, the A220 has found a niche market when it comes to 100-150 seat aircraft. With new fuel-efficient engines and an airframe built using lighter materials, the A220 offers 20% fuel savings when compared to older similar-sized planes.
The Airbus A220 is ETOPS approved
The A220 also has an extended range capability of 3,400 nautical miles that will make it very attractive to Pacific region airlines that fly short to medium-haul flights between island nations.
The Airbus A220 would also be perfect for...
- Airbus New A220-500 is the Boeing 737 MAX Killer? - FliegerFaust ›
- Giant Command for Air France Buying 60 Airbus A220 Aircraft + ... ›
- Delta Airbus A220 Corrosion Before Delivery - FliegerFaust ›
- Another Airbus A220 Factory"Again" For Mobile, Alabama? Three ... ›
- Software link suspected in Airbus A220 engine blowouts - FliegerFaust ›