Air France Ponders Longer Airbus A220-500
If/when Airbus makes it available...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 10, 2019 - by ch-aviation.com
Air France (AF, Paris CDG) is including a possible stretch of the A220-300, tentatively dubbed the A220-500, in its future narrowbody fleet planning despite Airbus having no immediate plans to launch any such variant.
The French carrier said in a presentation during its investor day that its target narrowbody fleet would include between 110 and 115 aircraft, staying at the current level.
Over half of these aircraft will be A220s, of which Air France recently ordered sixty.
The carrier also has thirty options and thirty purchase rights for the A220s.
- The first A220 for Air Canada rolls out of the painting hangar ... ›
- Video: Discover Air France's New Airbus A220-300 - FliegerFaust ›
- Spirit Airlines signs MoU for up to 100 Airbus A320neo Family ... ›
- Delta Airbus A220 Corrosion Before Delivery - FliegerFaust ›
- Airbus New A220-500 is the Boeing 737 MAX Killer? - FliegerFaust ›