News: Customer Acceptance Flight Now - First A220/CSeries Made In Alabama
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 24, 2020 - by Sylvain Faust for www.fliegerfaust.com
The first Airbus A220 (ex Bombardier CSeries) made in the USA (Mobile, Alabama Airbus facility) is currently making its acceptance flight with representative of Delta Airlines.
Currently registered C-GPCA (Canadian registration) you can follow its flight live using Flightradar24 apps or website.
Here is a link to its current live position. https://www.flightradar24.com/AIB070G/254eaebc
This Airbus A220-300 will be the first A220 aircraft to be delivered from the Airbus USA facility located in Mobile, Alabama.
Sylvain Faust, Fliegerfaust
PS: You would like to be first to know next time?
it's easy and painless - Do each of the following:
- 1- Subscribe to the Free Newsletter. Do it now, it is really FREE!
- 2- Like Fliegerfaust Facebook page!
- 3- Follow Fliegerfaust on Instagram!
- 4- Follow TheFliegerfaust twitter account!
- 5- Click and Visit some of our advertisers, this help keep Fliegerfaust free. They have some interesting stuff for you.
Thank you for your help and keep reading and sharing Fliegerfaust with others!
Original Fliegerfaust.com content is Copyright Fliegerfaust.com 2020
- First MADE IN USA CSeries/A220 First Flight Today - FliegerFaust ›
- Coronavirus | Egypt Air delegation Responsible For the Airbus A220 ... ›
- Exclusive: Airbus Working On More Than One New A220 Models ... ›