Airbus A220 Is The New 'It' Plane, And It Could Be As Game-Changing As The Boeing 787
Now it is the A220's turn to shake things up
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 17, 2019 - by Ted Reed for Forbes
Now it is the A220's turn to shake things up.
Who would have guessed, a decade after the vaunted introduction of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner -- which in fact lived up to extraordinary expectations and reshaped a segment of the commercial airline industry -- that the spotlight would shift to a smaller, Canadian-developed aircraft that was once nearly given up for dead but is now reshaping its own industry segment?
Nine years ago, in December 2009, two million people viewed the first 787 flight on the Internet, Boeing said at the time. Subsequently, association with the 787 became a badge of success for a variety of airlines that took early deliveries or launched flights that had been impractical with predecessor aircraft.
Now the world watches as airlines roll out the Airbus A220, formerly the CSeries...
- AIRBUS: 800% Bigger Installations at Mirabel Airport in Quebec ... ›
- Bombardier Going Private? Name of First Global 7500 Client and ... ›
- Airbus Investing - Increasing A220 Production - Thank You Airbus ... ›
- Things You Don't Know About The First Delta A220 / CSeries ... ›
- A220 - Airbus Scrapping Three (3) Already Built Aircraft - Production ... ›