Unnecessary Airbus A320 Evacuation Risked Passengers’ Being Injured By Engines
Passengers risked being sucked into the operating engine...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 10, 2020 - by David Kaminski-Morrow for www.flightglobal.com
Passengers risked being sucked into the operating engine of a Lauda Airbus A320 after commencing an unnecessary evacuation of the aircraft at London Stansted, investigators have determined.
The aircraft (OE-LOA) suffered a contained failure of its left-hand CFM International CFM56 powerplant during the take-off roll on 1 March last year.
Its crew rejected the take-off and brought the jet to a halt, before instructing the cabin crew to take their stations.
After the failed engine was...
- Why Two EgyptAir A220 Painted All-White? - 100th A220 Delivery ... ›
- Coronavirus | Egypt Air delegation Responsible For the Airbus A220 ... ›
- Egypt Requests Airbus To Establish Factory In Egypt - FliegerFaust ›
- Video: Today 's News Watch the new Egypt Air Airbus A220 from ... ›
- Delta Airbus A220 Corrosion Before Delivery - FliegerFaust ›
- Currency Worth Millions Found Under Pakistan International Airlines ... ›
- PIA Airbus A320 Crash In Karachi Likely Caused By Pilot Error ... ›