British Airways' Brand New Airbus A350-1000 Gets Damaged Second Time In Two Months
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 22, 2020 - by airlinerwatch.com
Tel Aviv, Israel - A British Airways Airbus A350-1000 with registration G-XWBD made a hard landing at Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport.
The aircraft taxied to the gate without further incident, but the return flight was canceled. The incident happened on Jan.19 during landing at the Ben Gurion Airport after a four-hour flight from London.
According to a passenger, the ceiling panels in the cabin came down in the aft galley due to the severe touchdown. Ground checks also revealed damage to the aircraft.
This is the second incident that...
- A380 end opens opportunity for A350-2000 - FliegerFaust ›
- Airbus Planning 2 Additional Assembly Lines in North America ... ›
- Did You Know? The Airbus A350 Needs a Hard reboot every 149 ... ›
- AIRBUS A350 CEILING PANEL FALLS ON PASSENGER ... ›
- Japan Airlines Reduces Business Class In Tweaked Airbus A350 ... ›