This A380 is ready for take-off / Flight is planned for March/April 2020
"Working in aviation requires a high level of discipline and that can have a positive influence on your whole life."
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
December 27, 2019 - by Bilal Zia for aviationgeeks1.com
- "Working in aviation requires a high level of discipline and that can have a positive influence on your whole life."
Recently, our Facebook page featured some pictures of an Airbus A380 model which was to an amazing 1:13 scale.
The post got instantly popular and accomplished an insane reach which we did not expect at all. The love and awe that people gave that model compelled us to reach out to the modeler and maker of the (comparatively) little yet magnificent A380.
Meet Christopher Ferkl, 52, based in Gmünd, Austria.
He works as an IT manager for an aviation oriented firm called TEST-FUCHS. After the pictures of his beautiful RC model went explosive, I reached out to him and we had a little chat. For Humans of Aviation, I asked Christopher some questions.
A lively and energetic personality, he gave inspiring responses. Let's have a look at them.
Q. What inspired you to make this A380 model? What was your motivation?
Christopher: I have been...
- A380 Emirates plane in 'Near Miss' mid-air Collision with Airbus A330 ›
- Video: 4K 360° COCKPIT CAM: Airbus A380 Takeoff, Lufthansa from ... ›
- The real reason Airbus is retiring its A380 superjumbo jet ... ›
- Second Airbus A380 for ANA is in the sky ! Now on it's way to XFW ... ›