Breaking: Lufthansa To Ground Entire Airbus A380 Fleet
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 9, 2020 - by Jay Singh for simpleflying.com
Amid plunging demand due to the coronavirus outbreak, Lufthansa is taking some major steps with its A380 fleet. After previously considering grounding its entire A380 fleet, Lufthansa is now preparing to ground the type through May.
Lufthansa to ground the A380 through May
According to aero.de, Lufthansa is taking the A380 out of service through May per an internal circular. This comes as the airline has seen a slump in bookings. Shockingly, however, Lufthansa has only notched a 35% occupancy rate on the A380s recently.
At this time, Lufthansa has denied the rumor to...
- A380 Emirates plane in 'Near Miss' mid-air Collision with Airbus A330 ›
- Video: Airbus A380 Emirates set a world record with 545 ... ›
- Video: 4K 360° COCKPIT CAM: Airbus A380 Takeoff, Lufthansa from ... ›
- First Airbus A380 Dismantling - FliegerFaust ›
- Massive Airbus A380 Makes Dramatic Airport Landing During ... ›
- Video: Did A Drone Illegally Film This Airbus A380 Jet? Real/Fake ... ›