A380 Cargo Role Modifications - But For Who?
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 11, 2020 - by David Kaminski-Morrow for flightglobal.com
German maintenance specialist Lufthansa Technik is working on a conversion for an Airbus A380 as part of its effort to offer temporary passenger-to-cargo modification services.
Lufthansa Technik has not identified the customer but states that it has been awarded the technical and engineering task to support the "operational change" for the double-deck type.
While the modification is intended to comply with temporary passenger-to-freight regulatory exemptions drawn up to meet demand during the coronavirus crisis, the company indicates that it will offer the conversion as a permanent solution.
The airframer's conversion involves...
- Video: Did A Drone Illegally Film This Airbus A380 Jet? Real/Fake ... ›
- Video: 4K 360° COCKPIT CAM: Airbus A380 Takeoff, Lufthansa from ... ›
- First Airbus A380 Dismantling - FliegerFaust ›
- Has The Airbus A380 Worse Economics Than The Boeing B777-9 or ... ›
- Video: Airbus A380 Emirates set a world record with 545 ... ›