Boeing 787 deal in jeopardy, too, as Emirates weighs killing A380 for A330neo
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
February 1, 2019 - by Jon Ostrower
Airbus on Thursday confirmed in a statement that it "is in discussions with Emirates airline in relation to its A380 contract.
The details of Airbus' commercial discussions with customers remain confidential." According to a person familiar with the talks, dozens of the remaining A380s may delayed, canceled or converted to smaller twin-engine aircraft.The discussions with Airbus are still ongoing and could still shift, but Emirates is leaning toward lower-cost A330-900neos
as...Read it all https://theaircurrent.com/aircraft-production/boeing-787-deal-in-jeopardy-too-as-emirates-weighs-killing-a380-for-a330neo/
- If Air France No Longer Wants The Airbus A380, Will Anyone ... ›
- Is The A380 Less Economical Than a 777-300ER? - FliegerFaust ›
- A380 Emirates plane in 'Near Miss' mid-air Collision with Airbus A330 ›
- For The First Time this Century, Airbus Has No New Aircraft Planned ... ›
- Airbus Delivers First A330-900 to Launch Operator TAP Air Portugal ... ›
- Emirates Seeks Etihad Takeover to Create World's Largest Airline ... ›