Boeing and Airbus achieve 800 deliveries for 2018
January 9, 2018 - by By Bjorn Fehrm for Leeham News
Boeing delivered 806 aircraft during 2018 while Airbus delivered 800. Both manufacturers missed their 2018 targets, Boeing by 10 aircraft and Airbus by 20 (as the A220 was not included in the original guidance of 800 deliveries for 2018).
Both OEMs struggled with engine deliveries to their best-selling 737 MAX and A320neo. Airbus added A330neo Trent 7000 delivery problems to the mix.
Commercial aircraft demand calls for even higher delivery rates...
- The Insider - What's Going To Happen at Bombardier - A Must Read ... ›
- A220 - Airbus Scrapping Three (3) Already Built Aircraft - Production ... ›
- Now Unlock To All : The Airbus A100 (CRJ) - Insider Update Part 3 ... ›
- Did you see this? Video: Boeing's Reaction on Delta Ordering A220 ... ›
- Boeing and Embraer to Establish Strategic Aerospace Partnership to ... ›