New Airbus CC295 for Canada
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 6, 2019 - by fliegerfaust.com
The first delivery of the 16 new Search and Rescue (SAR) aircraft purchased from Airbus by Canada is getting close.
See the image below for the locations where they will be located when in service.
New Canada CC295 operation locationsSource: Airbus
To know more about the Airbus C295 and also its new features, more about the new CC295 for Canada, consult this PDF document made available by Airbus.
- Airbus picks Elta radars for Canadian C295 fleet - FlightGlobal ... ›
- Vol Inaugural Du Premier Airbus CC-295 Canadien - Inaugural ›
- Airbus: The second Airbus C295 for the Royal Canadian Air Force's ... ›
- Pratt & Whitney Canada Delivers First PW127G Engines Destined ... ›
- Delta Airbus A220 Corrosion Before Delivery - FliegerFaust ›