RCAF's First Airbus C-295 Search And Rescue Aircraft Arrives In Canada
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
18 September, 2020 - by David Pugliese for www.ottawacitizen.com
The first of the new fixed wing search and rescue aircraft that will be used by the RCAF for operations has arrived in Canada.
The aircraft landed in Newfoundland and is now making its way to Canadian Forces Base Comox, BC.
"With the arrival of this aircraft in Canada, several key activities at CFB Comox will begin to support the transition of the Canadian fixed-wing search and rescue responsibility to the CC-295," the RCAF noted in a statement to this newspaper. "This includes the start of aircrew training, operational testing, and the opening of the new training facility in Comox, B.C."
Each aircraft must...
- Airbus C-295 Trainer Arrives At RCAF Base In British Columbia ... ›
- India concludes price negotiations to acquire 62 Airbus C295 ... ›
- VIDEO BELOW: First Royal Canadian Air Force C295 shows off its ... ›
- Airbus: The second Airbus C295 for the Royal Canadian Air Force's ... ›
- Airbus picks Elta radars for Canadian C295 fleet - FlightGlobal ... ›