Avianor Obtains Airbus A220 Maintenance Approval From Transport Canada
Avianor Inc. announced that it has received Transport Canada (TCCA) approval to add the Airbus A220-100 and A220-300 to its maintenance capability list.
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 14, 2019 - by skiesmag.com
Avianor is able to offer any A220 customers complete custom modifications and service bulletins as the company's hangar is located less than one kilometre from Airbus' Mirabel facility.
With this approval, Avianor can offer post-delivery modification services to operators of the Airbus A220 family of aircraft. With this addition of the Airbus A220 heavy maintenance approval, Avianor is strategically standing for the future.
"As Airbus main A220 final assembly line is located less than one kilometre from Avianor's hangar, Avianor can offer all Airbus A220 clients who...
- A220 Production Problem at Airbus Mobile, Alabama - FliegerFaust ›
- Delta Airbus A220 Corrosion Before Delivery - FliegerFaust ›
- A220 - Airbus Scrapping Three (3) Already Built Aircraft - Production ... ›
- Boeing Layoff in Canada - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing Plans To Deliver To Canada New F/A-18E/F With First Block III - FliegerFaust ›