Air Niugini Boeing 737 Crashes (Ditches), Then Sinks in Weno
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
September 27, 2018 - by for Airways Magazine
An Air Niugini Boeing 737 has crashed in Chuuk after it overshot the runway at Weno International Airport.
Flight 73 was scheduled to depart at 09:55 local time in the Federated States of Micronesian airport in Chuuk with destination Port Moresby in Papua New Guinea.
The Boeing 737-800 overshot the runway and ended up floating in the lagoon, later sinking.
Several photos and videos show Coast Guard boats surrounding the sinking airplane.
See all photos and read more here: https://airwaysmag.com/airlines/air-niugini-737-cr...
- A380 Emirates plane in 'Near Miss' mid-air Collision with Airbus A330 ›
- Video: Runway Incursion: Near-Disaster at Springfield Branson ... ›
- Air India Pilots Landed a Brand-New Airbus on a Runway Under ... ›
- Sint Maartin: KLM Brings Back Their B747 at Princess Juliana SMX ... ›
- Авиакатастрофа самолета Ан-2 "Аннушка" - рулежка-взлет-полет... ›