Antonov An-74 makes belly landing in Mogadishu
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
October 10, 2019 - by airlinerwatch.com
Mogadishu, Somalia - An Antonov An-74 carried out an emergency landing at Mogadishu airport in Somalia on Oct. 9 after the landing gear of the aircraft failed to deploy.The pilots of the cargo plane managed to make a belly landing safely.
Firefighting trucks were ready on the runway before the aircraft touched down on its belly.
- Sadly, Another General Aviation Tragedy - Another Missing Aircraft ... ›
- Small plane crashes into building at Ak-Chin Regional Airport near ... ›
- The Boy Who Survived a Plane Crash in Alaska... - FliegerFaust ›
- Landing A350's wake suspected in Dubai DA62 crash - FliegerFaust ›
- Volga-Dnepr (VI) Grounding Its Fleet Of Antonov AN-124 Aircraft Indefinitely - FliegerFaust ›