At least 3 people were injured after an F-16 fighter jet carrying munitions crashes into a Southern California warehouse -video
May 17, 2019 by David Choi for businessinsider.com
- An F-16 aircraft taking off from March Air Reserve Base in Southern California crashed into the roof of a warehouse at around 3:15 p.m. on Thursday.
- At least three people were injured and taken to a local hospital.
- The pilot, who was the only one on board, reportedly ejected safely on base and deployed a parachute.
An F-16 fighter jet that took off from March Air Reserve Base in California crashed into the roof of a warehouse building and injured at least three people on Thursday afternoon.
At least one of the injured people was a warehouse employee, the Riverside County Fire Department said to KABC. The three people who sustained injuries were taken to the Riverside University Medical Center.
The aircraft originally took off from March Air Reserve Base for a training exercise and crashed
"That's a military airplane in our building!" New video shows the damage inside a warehouse after a F-16 Fighting Falcon carrying ammunition crashed into the building just west of March Air Reserve Base in Moreno Valley. Credit: Jedd Schoffstall https://t.co/NJ8p1JykuZ pic.twitter.com/Ggn36gy6qi
— NBC Los Angeles (@NBCLA) May 17, 2019
- A380 Emirates plane in 'Near Miss' mid-air Collision with Airbus A330 ›
- Air Canada plane was 'a few feet' from 'worst crash in aviation history,' ›
- antonov crash - FliegerFaust ›
- Russian airport fire crews mobilised a minute after jet crash-landed ... ›
- Unqualified pilot at controls before Embraer E190 crash at Durango ... ›