Spirit Airlines Sees Decision by Mid-Year on Adding A220, E2 or B737MAX7 Smaller Jets
The airline already has plans to expand its fleet of Airbus A320-family planes to 177 by the end of 2021
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 22, 2019 - by Benjamin D Katz for Bloomberg
The airline already has plans to expand its fleet of Airbus A320-family planes to 177 by the end of 2021.
Spirit Airlines Inc. is targeting a decision by the middle of the year on its next order of single-aisle jets as the carrier prepares its expansion plans over the next five years. The heavy discounter is talking to each of the major manufacturers, Airbus SE, Boeing Co. and Embraer SA, Chief Financial Officer Scott Haralson said Tuesday on the sidelines of the Airline Economics Growth Frontiers conference in Dublin.
The order size will...
- How Many Flight Attendants can you fit in a CSeries Bathroom ... ›
- Boeing 737MAX Lavatory - "You Can't Get In Them" says Flight ... ›
- Kuwait's Jazeera Considering Airbus' A320neo and A220, Boeing's ... ›
- A220 Order - "This is a significant blow to Embraer" - AirInsight ... ›
- Embraer Shows Off Its E2 Profit Hunter Stateside, Touts Passenger ... ›
- Air Tahiti studies Airbus A220-100, Embraer E195-E2 for ... ›