Airlines already selling seats on Boeing’s still-grounded 737 MAX planes
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 19, 2019 - Michael Hechtman for nypost.com
Airlines are selling thousands of seats on Boeing's still-grounded 737 MAX aircraft, betting the planes will be cleared to fly by the time they're scheduled to take off.
American and United are among the airlines that plan to use them for more than 32,600 flights later this year...
- Airbus New A220-500 is the Boeing 737 MAX Killer? - FliegerFaust ›
- U.S. pilots flying 737 MAX weren't told about new automatic systems ... ›
- It's not just the 737 Max. At a Boeing Dreamliner factory workers say ... ›
- Boeing has called its 737 Max 8 'Not Suitable' for certain airports ... ›
- COMPLETE VIDEO: Rogue Boeing 737 Max planes 'with minds of ... ›