Air Austral Will Open a Flight Simulator for Airbus A220 Aircraft
The company has announced that it will open a flight simulation center for Airbus A220 pilots in Reunion
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 21, 2019 - by David Dagouret for aeroweb-fr.net
Air Austral, a Reunion-based airline, has announced it will open a flight simulation center for Airbus A220 pilots.
The idea of creating this simulation center was born when Air Austral announced last October the firm order of three A220-300s to the European manufacturer Airbus.
To date, only two centers in the world have flight simulations for the Airbus A220. One is located in Zurich, Switzerland and the other in Riga, Latvia.
Faced with this low number of simulators and the probability of availability difficulties for the regulatory training of its pilots, the company decided to launch the project to install an A220 simulator in Reunion. This would make this A220 flight simulation center the 3rd in the world and the first A220 simulator in the Southern Hemisphere.
Beyond the fact that the airline companies Air Austral and Air Madagascar will soon acquire A220-300, the probable sale of...
- A220 Production Update and The Russians Are In Town to Train on ... ›
- JetBlue Acquires Two Airbus A220-300 Flight Simulator - Readies ... ›
- More - Airbus A220 Air Canada Flight Simulator - FliegerFaust ›
- Egyptair Selects Flightsafety Intl To Build Airbus A220-300 Simulator ... ›
- Your Own Airbus A220 Home Flight Simulator! (Bombardier CSeries ... ›
- New Microsoft Flight Simulator - FliegerFaust ›