Over 60 Pilots Being Trained By Israel's El Al Airlines Were Fired On Sunday
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 2, 2020 - by JERUSALEM POST STAFF for jpost.com
Over 60 pilots being trained by Israel's El Al airlines were fired on Sunday as part of budget cuts being implemented due to losses caused by the coronavirus outbreak, according to ynet.
About 50 pilots being trained ...
- Japan Airlines & Sumitomo Partner with Bell Textron to Provide Air ... ›
- Thomas Cook Airline Condor Sold To Poland's LOT - FliegerFaust ›
- News: Israel Shot Down Drone On Golan Heights... - FliegerFaust ›
- Here Are The First Public Images From Israel's Newest Spy Satellite - FliegerFaust ›
- Control of Israel's El Al Airlines Bought By 27-Year-Old Student - FliegerFaust ›