Air Canada Launches 6 Hour Airbus A220 Flight To Los Angeles
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 3, 2020 - by Emily Derrick for simpleflying.com
Air Canada has announced it will begin operating an Airbus A220-300 on its route from Montreal to Los Angeles.
The A220 will operate the round-trip once a day from the 1st of August to the 7th of September. The route will be operated by Air Canada three times a day in peak season.
Montreal to Los Angeles
Air Canada's Montreal – Los Angeles route is getting an upgrade throughout August. Previously, the twice-daily route had been scheduled to be operated by an Airbus A330 and Boeing 737 MAX. But a schedule update now indicates that one of the airline's new A220 will operate a third daily flight.
The flights operated by the A220 will be flight AC797 which will leave Montreal at 08.05 local time. It then arrives at LAX airport at 11.03 local time. A flight time of just six hours. The return flight is flight AC798 which...
- Over 60 Pilots Being Trained By Israel's El Al Airlines Were Fired On ... ›
- Only one Canadian airline makes world's top 10 list - FliegerFaust ›
- Bad News, Travelers: Airline Fatalities are Up 900 Percent This Year ... ›
- American Airlines and United Airlines Says NO To The Airbus A220 ... ›
- Air Canada To Cut Workforce By Up To 60% Due To Coronavirus - FliegerFaust ›