Video: A Cessna Skidded Down a Runway in Daytona Beach With No Landing Gear...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
February 21, 2020 - by Jamiel Lynch and Steve Almasy for cnn.com
A small private plane slid on its belly down the main runway at the Daytona Beach Airport on Thursday, showering sparks and causing a fire.
No one was injured, officials at the airport said.Video posted to Facebook by Yelvington Jet Aviation shows the plane, a Cessna 510, sliding across the asphalt with no landing gear or nose gear in sight. After the landing, black smoke can be seen coming from the plane.
- A380 Emirates plane in 'Near Miss' mid-air Collision with Airbus A330 ›
- Video: Did A Drone Illegally Film This Airbus A380 Jet? Real/Fake ... ›
- The existence of the Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot - FliegerFaust ›
- DR Congo: Many dead as plane crashes into homes - FliegerFaust ›
- Iran is using bulldozers at the Ukrainian plane crash site, which ... ›