Texas plane crash: 10 killed in small plane accident at Dallas-area airport
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 1, 2019 - by Vandana Ravikumar for usatoday.com
Ten people were killed on Sunday when a small, twin-engine airplane crashed into a vacant hangar during takeoff at a Dallas-area airport...
No one survived the crash at the Addison Municipal Airport in Addison, about 20 miles north of Dallas, according to city spokeswoman Mary Rosenbleeth. The Federal Aviation Administration says the Beechcraft BE-350 King Air was destroyed in the fiery crash just after 9 a.m. local time.
The plane, which was headed for St. Petersburg, Florida, was taking off at the south end of the airport. It had just lifted off the runway when it veered left, dropped its left wing and went into...
- A380 Emirates plane in 'Near Miss' mid-air Collision with Airbus A330 ›
- Widow seeking $276 million in damages from Boeing over Ethiopian ... ›
- Unqualified pilot at controls before Embraer E190 crash at Durango ... ›
- antonov crash - FliegerFaust ›
- Russia's Aeroflot scales back Sukhoi Superjet flights after fatal crash ... ›
- Landing A350's wake suspected in Dubai DA62 crash - FliegerFaust ›