American Airlines cancels 737 MAX flights until at least Nov. 2
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 15, 2019 - by Kyle Arnold, Aviation for dallasnews.com
American Airlines is taking the troubled Boeing 737 Max jets off its schedules for another two months until at least Nov. 2.
The move will force American Airlines to cancel about 115 flights each day. American has 24 Boeing 737 Max jets in its fleet, the second most of any U.S. carrier behind only Dallas-based Southwest Airlines with 34.
American said it is hopeful the plane will be re-certified to fly by the end of the year, but it is canceling flights through Nov. 2 to give more predictability to the coming fall travel season...
- American Airlines plans to use its execs as guinea pigs to convince ... ›
- American Airlines cancels Max flights through mid-August ... ›
- American Airlines' Tiny New Bathrooms Test Limits Of What U.S. ... ›
- AMERICAN AIRLINES PUTS LIPSTICK ON A PIG, 737 MAX STYLE ... ›
- American Airlines Quietly Launched a Brand New Plane Last Week ... ›