Navy Flight Engineer’s Report of Alien Presence in Antarctica
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
- Hi Linda, My name is Brian S. I am a retired United States Navy LC130 Flight Engineer that"...
Talk among the flight crews was that there is a UFO base at South Pole and some of the crew heard talk from some of the scientists working at the Pole of Extraterrestrial Biological Entities (EBEs) working with and interacting with the scientists at that Pole air sampling camp/large ice hole."
— Brian S., retired U. S. Navy LC130 Flight Engineer, Antarctic Development Squadron Six or VXE-6
August 20, 2020 Albuquerque, New Mexico – On January 2, 2015, I received this email from a retired Navy flight engineer, "Brian S," about UFO-related activity in Antarctica that he and his C-130 crew had knowledge about in 1990s.
I have done extensive reporting before (See More Information at end of this report). But I am reprinting here the original raw email followed by current August 2020 comments from viewers of...
- Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP = UFO) — What Are The Facts ... ›
- Video: UFO Buzzes Japan Airline Crew - CIA Told FAA To Shut Up ... ›
- SPACEFORCE! : He Knows Something... UFO? Aliens? President ... ›
- UFO researcher Stanton Friedman dies at Toronto-Pearson airport ... ›