Russia develops super heavy 500-ton Elephant transport aircraft
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 17, 2019 - Source
Russian aircraft designers develop a new jumbo cargo aircraft that would be comparable in size to the legendary Antonov An-124 Ruslan.
The development of the new airplane is being carried out by the Federal State Unitary Enterprise Central Aerohydrodynamic Institute named after Professor Zhukovsky.
So far the aircraft exists in the form of a conceptual design. The aircraft is called Slon, which translates from Russian into English as Elephant.
The aircraft will be built on the aerodynamic scheme with high-lying extra long wings and one keel. The entire fuselage of the new aircraft will serve as the transport compartment.
The construction of an additional... Source
- antonov crash - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing helps Antonov to Restart Serial Production - FliegerFaust ›
- Antonov resumes the production of An-124 Ruslan without Russia ... ›
- The Way To Wash An Aircraft Jet Engine? - See Video... - FliegerFaust ›
- Qatar Executes An Incredible “Elephant Walk” Showcasing Its Growing Air Combat Might - FliegerFaust ›