Why Coronavirus Cannot Kill Aviation...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 23, 2020 - by Editorial for aviationweek.com
Not long ago, the biggest concern facing commercial aviation was whether Airbus and Boeing could produce enough aircraft to keep up with demand.
Industry leaders fretted about how quickly they could ramp up production and whether the supply chain could keep pace. Some airlines were equally bullish, with American Airlines CEO Doug Parker proclaiming: "I don't think we're ever going to lose money again."
After a run of unparalleled and seemingly unstoppable prosperity, aviation and aerospace have flown into a perfect storm.
The temporary shutdown of...
- The Air Force's New Weapon Is…Shipping Containers? - FliegerFaust ›
- Longview Suspends Production Of Dash 8-400 And Series 400 Twin ... ›
- Video -Captain Marina starring Air Baltic Q400 - Pre-Flight Checks ... ›
- Additive Manufacturing Could Disrupt A Lot of Aerospace Markets ... ›
- Aviation - General - FliegerFaust ›