The Nuts And Bolts Of Air Disasters...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 9, 2020 - by Scott Hamilton for leehamnews.com
Commercial aviation accidents are high profile news events.
These happen rarely. Many times, a lot of people are killed. (It should be noted that often survivors may outnumber those killed as safety improved.)
In this era of 24/7 cable news and minute-by minute social media, everyone wants instant answers as to causes.
Finding answers is not simple. A typical accident investigation usually takes 12-18 months before the...
- EXPLAINED: Kobe Bryant NTSB Preliminary Report- So Close to ... ›
- Video: Dash 8's Prop Wash Blows Baggage Dolly into United 737 at ... ›
- Three Dead, Scores Hurt, In Turkey Plane Accident - FliegerFaust ›
- Video: Fuel truck hits two parked Bombardier CRJ900 jets at Dallas ... ›
- Airbus A350 Engine Shutdown Incidents Linked To Cockpit Drink ... ›
- JACDEC – Your Center for Aviation Safety Information ›
- Video: 4 Injured When C-130 Overruns Runway in Iraq - From a Former C-130H Pilot's Perspective - FliegerFaust ›
- On Jun 11th 2020 the TSB reported there had been 15 minor injuries - Accident: Jazz DH8C at Toronto - FliegerFaust ›
- Pilots’ Dual-Control Obstructed A320’s Collision-Avoidance Manoeuvres - FliegerFaust ›
- 7 Killed As Plane Crashes In South Sudan - FliegerFaust ›