Bombardier Blamed For Challenger 604 Crash - MSN 5494 - TC-TRB
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 24, 2020 - by aviation-safety.net
Main cause and contributing factors:
The accident was caused by insufficient operational prerequisites for the management of erratic airspeed indication failure by the cockpit crew.
Contributing factors were:
- The aircraft designer/manufacturer provided insufficient technical and operational guidance about airspeed malfunctions that previously occurred.
- Lack of effective CRM.
... read complete aviation accident report https://reports.aviation-safety.net/2018/20180311-0_CL60_TC-TRB.pdf
- The Nuts And Bolts Of Air Disasters... - FliegerFaust ›
- Plane crash lands in California's Mojave desert - They Video Their ... ›
- Passenger pulled back on controls during takeoff before ... ›
- Software Bug In Bombardier Airliner Made Planes Turn The Wrong Way - FliegerFaust ›
- Video: 4 Injured When C-130 Overruns Runway in Iraq - From a Former C-130H Pilot's Perspective - FliegerFaust ›